Last modified: July 14, 2015
Yonder Music, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the mobile application for the Yonder music service (our "Mobile App") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Mobile App.
· Through your use of the Yonder music service.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and us, including through this Mobile App.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third- party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any third-party website, service, application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Mobile App.
Our Mobile App is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Mobile App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not: use or provide any personal information on this Mobile App or on or through any of its features, register on the Mobile App, make any purchases through the Mobile App, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Mobile App or provide any personal information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Mobile App, and the Yonder music service, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address (if it identifies you), and telephone number ("personal information");
· any other public profile information from any social network (or third party services and applications) that you connect to the Yonder music service;
· that is about you but does not identify you individually (e.g., gender, zip code (by itself), and personal preferences); and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Mobile App and the Yonder music service, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us through your use of the Mobile App and the Yonder music service, and if you connect the Yonder Music service to your social networks (or other third party services or applications).
· Automatically as you navigate through the site and the Yonder music service. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, persistent identifiers, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Mobile App and on the Yonder music service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Mobile App, registering to use the Yonder music service, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Mobile App or the Yonder music service.
· Information collected if you connect the Yonder music service to your social networks (or other third party services and applications).
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Mobile App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Mobile App.
· Your search queries on the Mobile App.
· Details of your use of and visits to our Mobile App, and the Yonder music service, including network traffic data, clickstream data, referring/exiting pages, information you search through the Mobile App and Yonder music service, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Mobile App, and the Yonder music service.
· Information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, persistent identifiers, and browser type.
This type of information we collect automatically is principally statistical data and may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. To the extent such information contains or is associated with personal information, we will treat it like personal information as provided in this policy. Such information helps us to improve our Mobile App, and the Yonder music service, and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Mobile App, and the Yonder music service, according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Mobile App, and the Yonder music service.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Mobile App and its contents to you.
· To present the Yonder music service and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To update your status on your social networks, to send messages on your behalf to your social networks, and to provide other features and services to you.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your account.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Mobile App, the Yonder music service, or any other products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Mobile App and on the Yonder music service.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
We may disclose aggregated, de-identified information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To our business partners who are required to keep your personal information confidential and are not permitted to use personal information for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf or to jointly offer products and services with us.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Yonder Music, Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Yonder Music, Inc. about our Mobile App users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of our Mobile App, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the personal information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Yonder Music, Inc., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Please note that if you use any bulletin board, chat room, comment posting feature, or other public communication service, forum, or feature offered through the Mobile App or Yonder music service, or post any information available for viewing by other users, any of the information that you share will be visible to other users. The information that you make available can be read, used, and collected by other users to send you unsolicited messages outside of the Mobile App and Yonder music service. We are not responsible for the manner in which the personal information that you decide to share will be used by other users.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third Party Advertising. We do not share your personal information with untrusted, unaffiliated or non-agent third parties. Your personal information may be shared with our trusted business partners who are required to keep such personal information confidential and are not permitted to the use such personal information for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf or to jointly offer products and services with us. We do not have third party advertising or share your personal information with any third parties except as provided in this policy.
· Promotional Offers from the Company. The contact information you provide to us may be used by the Company to promote our own or business partners' products or services. If your contact information is used for such promotions, our business partners are required to keep your personal information confidential and are not permitted to use your contact information for any other purpose than to either carry out our promotions or to jointly promote our product and services.
· Targeted Advertising. We do not use targeted advertising and we do not collect personal information from you to provide to third parties for targeted advertising of third-party products and services.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Mobile App, or the Yonder music service, and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We will delete your personal information upon request, provided that any personal information included in backups and archived records will be deleted in the normal course of our data retention policies and practices. Please note that we cannot delete your personal information without also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Under California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, “Shine the Light” law, California residents who use websites and mobile apps and provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal use are generally entitled to request and obtain certain information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. But, as we do not share your personal information with any third parties and because our sharing of your personal information falls within the joint marketing exception under California’s Shine the Light law, we are exempt from the disclosure requirement.
As we do not track users’ activities across third party sites or services over time and we do not permit third parties to engage in tracking of our users, we are not required to provide Do-Not-Track disclosures under the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Mobile App, or the Yonder music service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Mobile App or the Yonder music service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Mobile App or on the Yonder music service.
By accessing and using the Mobile App or Yonder music service, you acknowledge and agree that we control and operate all parts of the Mobile App and Yonder music service from our offices in the United States of America and that the Mobile App and Yonder music service are intended for use by users located in the United States of America. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, we make no representation that the Mobile App or Yonder music service are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations.